Facelift - Before/After
Am I a Good Candidate for a Facelift in Phoenix?
In general, the facelift, technically known as a rhytidectomy (literally, “removal of wrinkles”) procedure, is designed to rejuvenate the mid-to-lower face and neck. You are most likely a great candidate for a facelift procedure if you are in the Phoenix or Scottsdale areas, and looking to address any of the following issues:
- Midface sagging and loss of cheek volume
- Deep creases or hollowness under the eyes
- Deepening nasolabial folds, between the cheek and mouth
- Jowls, due to loss of muscle and skin tone
- Fat loss
- Loose skin and vertical muscle bands in the neck
When it comes to the issues mentioned above, a facelift in Phoenix can produce a dramatic improvement and reverse the signs of aging in a more subtle way and looking substantially younger than other people of a similar age.
However, a facelift will not necessarily rejuvenate the brow, eyelids, and nose. Combining your facelift with a brow lift, eyelid surgery, and/or nasal surgery, however, is a great way to address multiple areas of concern during the same surgery.