In order to make your stay more comfortable as you recover at the Princess, please consider any special requests you may have as they pertain to your specific procedure and be sure to note them in the “My Personal Stay Preferences” section. For example, allergies, dietary restrictions, extra pillows or blankets needed, a handicap accessible room, or room located on the first floor/near an elevator for ease of access. This way the hotel can anticipate your needs and ensure a restful stay.
Located right next door to Admire Plastic surgery, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is a AAA Five Diamond resort nestled at the base of the McDowell Mountains and adjacent to the TPC Scottsdale Stadium Golf Course. With its Spanish colonial-style architecture, contemporary Southwest furnishings, expansive plazas and lush, flower-filled gardens, the resort features an impressive array of world-class amenities and services to suit any guest’s needs. Whether you gather at the Princess to meet, play or simply relax, the resort will indulge you with a casual elegance that is unparalleled.
- AAA Five Diamond award recipient for 26+ consecutive years
- Conde Nast Traveler’s Top 100 Golf Resorts
- Travel + Leisure #3 Spa in North America
- Complimentary shuttle service to/from our office
- 750 spacious guestrooms, including 119 Casitas and 69 Fairmont Gold rooms with a private lounge and 102 new rooms and suites in the Sunset Beach building
- High speed internet and wireless access and full-service FedEx Business Center
- Complimentary fitness center for overnight guests featuring cardio and weight training equipment
- 24-hour in-room dining available
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses at TPC Scottsdale (home of the Waste Management Phoenix Open)
- Award-winning Well & Being Spa including a full service salon, fitness center and adult-only rooftop pool
- Six pools including Sonoran Splash with 200-ft. dueling waterslides and the newly opened Sunset Beach pool with splash-pad, cabanas and 9,000 square foot beach!
- Year-round Trailblazer’s Family Adventure Center for children ages 5-12
- Sport court, children’s playground and catch-and-release fishing in the lagoons
- 5 boutiques on-site featuring men and women’s fashion, logo’d apparel, jewelry, sundries, designer handbags, eyewear, skin and body products
- Bourbon Steak is a AAA Four Diamond steakhouse by acclaimed chef Michael Mina located off the main hotel lobby.
- La Hacienda by Richard Sandoval features modern Mexican cuisine along with 240 varietals of tequila.
- Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar also by Richard Sandoval, offers Pan Latin fare with stunning views overlooking the 18th green at the TPC of Scottsdale Stadium Course.
- The Plaza Bar features an indoor/outdoor bar with fire pits, signature cocktails and small bites menu. Al fresco environment with flat screen TVs and most major sports on nightly. Special discount for Spear guests.
Ironwood American Kitchen presents classic American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the lower level next to Princess Pool.
- The Plaza Bar located in Princess Plaza serves craft cocktails and small bites menu nightly in a chic indoor/outdoor environment with scenic views and cozy fire pit patios.
Well & Being Spa
Capturing the essence and elegance of its surroundings, this 44,000 square-foot Spa is a luxurious retreat. From its distinctive design with river-rocked tile, Sedona sandstone interiors and waterfalls inspired by the Grand Canyon’s Havasu Falls to the serenity of soothing treatments, Well & Being Spa offers an unparalleled experience inspiring greater vitality. The spa’s “Live It Well” programs utilize Wellness Coaches who create a customized blueprint for fitness and nutrition, combined with pampering and advanced skincare. Innovative offerings include aerial hammock yoga, the Bod Pod body composition assessment, Intraceuticals facials and the Havasupai Falls body treatment.
Spa access is available to guests 18 and over receiving same-day treatments or to registered hotel guests with payment of daily spa access fee. Amenities include:
- Men’s and women’s private changing areas and locker storage
- Wet steam room
- Eucalyptus inhalation room
- Swedish dry sauna
- Hot therapeutic whirlpool
- Cold plunge pool
- Swiss shower
- Deluxe Fitness center access
- Fitness classes (additional fee may apply for some classes)
- Rooftop adults-only pool with private cabanas
- Waterfall grotto treatment area