When fine lines and wrinkles start to make their presence known, it can be a troubling reality...but not everyone is willing to undergo an invasive surgical procedure to correct the issue. At AdmireMD® Plastic Surgery + Skin Clinic, we offer a number of non-surgical procedures, designed to refresh and rejuvenate your skin through minimally-invasive means, meaning you don’t have to worry about any frustrating downtime or recovery period. That's why scheduling an appointment with our injectors for Dysport in the Scottsdale area is a great choice.
Am I a Good Candidate for Dysport?
According to the manufacturer’s website, candidates for Dysport injectable are “adults less than 65 years of age” who want “temporary improvement in the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines).” It may not be suitable for those with the following:
- Allergies to Dysport injectable or its ingredients
- An allergy to cow’s milk protein
- Surgical facial changes
- Very weak muscles in the treatment area
- A face that looks very different on each side
- Inflammation or infection in the area to be injected
- Droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- Deep facial scars
- Thick, oily skin
- Wrinkles that cannot be smoothed when spread apart