Pellevé Radio Frequency Skin Tightening in Scottsdale, AZ
Pellevé can effectively treat fine lines and wrinkles by using radiofrequency energy to trigger an injury response causing a cascade of new collagen to tighten the skin with no down-time. Pellevé can be used to treat the Nasolabial folds, wrinkles around the mouth, lines on the forehead or between eyebrows and loose skin above or below the eyes.
What to Expect During & After Pellevé
During treatment, the patient will feel a deep warming sensation each time the Pellevé Handpiece touches the area being treated. Since no anesthetic is allowed, the patient will be
able to describe the feeling, which will help ensure the best possible results.
A typical full facial procedure usually takes between 45 to 60 minutes. Some patients may experience mild swelling (edema) and redness (erythema), typically resolving within 2 to 24 hours after treatment.
Benefits of Pellevé
- Customizable – dosing individualized for efficacy
- Comfortable – gradual continuous heating is more comfortable & achieves clinical
- Clinically efficacious – proven results in clinical studies
- Cost effective – for both patient and provider
- Ideal for patient’s who are interested in
- Non-invasive, non-surgical skin tightening
- Reduction in skin laxity and sagging
- Seeking overall “Facial Rejuvenation”
- No down time – immediate return to normal activity