Signs of aging don’t always announce themselves dramatically. Sometimes, they can creep in subtly, showing up as fine lines and wrinkles that become more and more noticeable over time. Reducing the presence of these issues can help to restore your youthful appearance, but not everyone is interested in a full-on facelift. At AdmireMD Plastic Surgery + Skin Clinic, we offer non-surgical skin tightening treatments that can help you restore that youthful glow.
Radiofrequency Skin Tightening with Pellevé
Pellevé can effectively treat fine lines and wrinkles by using radiofrequency energy to trigger an injury response causing a cascade of new collagen to tighten the skin with no down-time. Pellevé can be used to treat the Nasolabial folds, wrinkles around the mouth, lines on the forehead or between eyebrows and loose skin above or below the eyes.
What Are the Benefits of Pellevé?
- Customizable dosage, for individualized treatment
- Comfortable, gradual continuous heating
- Clinically efficacious, with proven results in clinical studies
- Cost effective for both patient and provider
- Non-invasive, non-surgical
- Reduces in skin laxity and sagging
- Achieves overall facial rejuvenation
- No down time – immediate return to normal activity
What to Expect from Your Pellevé Treatment
During treatment, the patient will feel a deep warming sensation each time the Pellevé Handpiece touches the area being treated. Since no anesthetic is allowed, the patient will be able to describe the feeling, which will help ensure the best possible results.
A typical full facial procedure usually takes between 45 to 60 minutes. Some patients may experience mild swelling (edema) and redness (erythema), typically resolving within 2 to 24 hours after treatment.