Dr. Anthony A. Admire, M.D.
About the Doctor
I am a native Arizonan who grew up in Tucson, Arizona. I went to high school (Santa Rita), college (University of Arizona) and medical school (University of Arizona) all in Tucson. I then did a combined five year General Surgery and Plastic Surgery residency in St. Louis, MO (Saint Louis University). I then returned to Tucson after completing my residency and took a position with the University of Arizona, University of Arizona College of Medicine and University Physicians Healthcare as an Assistant Professor of Surgery and Chief of Plastic Surgery. I very much enjoyed working at a teaching hospital, instructing both medical students and residents. I also enjoyed sharing ideas and thoughts with fellow colleagues.
I moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in the summer of 2007 and very much enjoy my solo private practice and being closer to family. I enjoy traveling, staying active (golf, biking, working out, triathlons), watching movies, and listening to music.
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- Former Chief of Plastic Surgery, University Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona
- Former Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Saint Louis University Coordinated General & Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Consultant Arizona Medical Board
- Phoenix Magazine Top Doctor
- Named one of the “Best Plastic Surgeons in America” – Madison Media & Southwest Spirit Magazine