Anthony A. Admire, M.D.
I am a native Arizonan who grew up in Tucson, Arizona. I went to high school (Santa Rita), college (University of Arizona) and medical school (University of Arizona) all in Tucson. I then did a combined five year General Surgery and Plastic Surgery residency in St. Louis, MO (Saint Louis University). I returned to Tucson after completing my residency and took a position with the University of Arizona, University of Arizona College of Medicine and University Physicians Healthcare as an Assistant Professor of Surgery and Acting Chief of Plastic Surgery. I very much enjoyed working at a teaching hospital, instructing both medical students and residents. I also enjoyed sharing ideas and thoughts with fellow colleagues. I moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in the summer of 2007 and very much enjoy my solo private practice and being closer to family. My hobbies/activities include golf, triathlons and traveling.
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Active Member, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, Rocky Mountain Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Arizona Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
- Former Acting Chief of Plastic Surgery, University Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona
- Former Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Saint Louis University Coordinated General & Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Phoenix Magazine Top Doctor, multiple years
- Named one of the "Best Plastic Surgeons in America" – Madison Media & Southwest Spirit Magazine